Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Estefania Solar (trading as Become Nutrition ® in the UK) to citizens and residents in the UK only, subject to the following terms:
- By using the Become Nutrition ® UK website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Become Nutrition® UK website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Become Nutrition® UK website.
- Become Nutrition® UK may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Become Nutrition® UK. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- Become Nutrition ® is a trademark registered in the UK for the following classes: 41, 44. The use of the mark Become Nutrition ® by third parties for any commercial or personal purposes contained in those classes is an offence in breach of the UK’s Intellectual Property laws and will be prosecuted.
Use of the Become Nutrition UK website
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Become Nutrition UK website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Become Nutrition UK website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Become Nutrition UK website content requires the prior written permission from Become Nutrition UK.
- Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time of for any period.
- You agree to use the Become Nutrition UK website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Become Nutrition UK website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Become Nutrition UK website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Become Nutrition UK and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “available” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- We will not enter into discussion or advice about health conditions; this can only be done during a private consultation in clinic. Information and recommendations given by the team at Become Nutrition UK are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and treatment of a doctor. Any person suffering from a medical condition or unexplained symptoms should consult their GP before contacting Become Nutrition UK regarding private consultations.
- It is your duty to inform your GP and complementary medical practitioner of any treatment or remedies that you are taking or intend to take. Become Nutrition UK cannot be held responsible for any claims relating to illness and/or ailments that are deemed to have possibly arisen from reading any material on this website. The information provided is for general use and we do not claim that it is suitable or applicable to all persons.
- Parts of our website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. When you access a third party website, even one that may contain our logo or subsidiary or parent company logos, please understand that we do not control the content and are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each site you visit. These Terms and conditions and our Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those websites linked to from our site. These other websites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information.
- Under no circumstances will Become Nutrition UK be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):(a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Become Nutrition UK website regardless of the form of action.
- Become Nutrition UK does not warrant that functions contained in this website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
12. The names, images and logos identifying Become Nutrition UK or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Become Nutrition UK and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Become Nutrition UK or any other third party.
13. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Become Nutrition website then the latter shall prevail.
14. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and Wales.